MarketPlace Development Office Manager
Serve as MarketPlace front office manager at Reagan National Airport.
- Provide administrative support for the General Manager
- Manage the administrative workflow for all department managers
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports including payables processing, credit card reconciliations, process store inspections, prepare and track employee time sheets
- Prepare storage lease paperwork and temporary lease agreements for execution
- Serve as a member of the Risk Management team and maintain certificates of insurance for all tenants and contractors
- Assist in the execution of ACDBE program tracking paperwork
- Manage all office equipment, phone systems, IT systems and administrative supplies
- Ensure that office procedures are efficient and administrative contract deliverables are met
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadline
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding property and human resource information
- Good supervisory skills to ensure that office functions properly
- Positive attitude with a team player mindset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or some college/work experience equivalentThree years experience in a related field
- Property management experience preferred
Note: Applicant selected must meet security clearance requirements for badging at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
MarketPlace Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a generous benefits package.
Please send cover letter and resume to Kathy Viola, General Manager, by emailing email@example.com.
American Tap Room - FT & PT Positions
- Line Cook and Prep Cook
- Server and Stockroom/Receiver
- Assistant Manager
American Tap Room, managed by Concessions International, is a company that includes people and the opportunities available to them in its vision statement. Why? Because we attribute our success to our people. Whether it is our passionate and dedicated associates, restaurant management professionals or our support staff, each helps to delivers Superior Guest Service.
We strive to be the best at what we do and to meet or exceed our vision and values on a daily basis. Our people have the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. We believe in training, career development and promotion from within.
Concessions International is looking for Exceptional People who work well in a team environment and are customer friendly, dependable, and flexible. But most of all, we are looking for people who deliver Great Results and genuinely like to smile. So, what are you waiting for...launch your career with us and become a part of our team!
Candidates may apply online - see job descriptions and apply here!
Or submit a resume with cover letter directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMERICA! - PT Customer Sales Associates
AMERICA! wants you! Our fast-paced retail stores catering to Washington, DC visitors are looking for Customer Sales Associates who have weekend availibility at Reagan National Airport. Applicants must be efficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
Depends on experience.
Apply online at http://www.americastore.com/careers/, under DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
OTG Management - Restaurant Service & Cooking Staff (Full-time & part-time)
OTG Management is an award winning food service management company with over 100 different restaurant and market concepts in over 16 airports in USA and abroad. We are now hiring for all around RESTAURANT STAFF to work at one of our our restaurant locations at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. If you're interested in working for a great company with more rewards then one, then click on the link below and submit a digital application.