OTG Management - Restaurant Service & Cooking Staff (Full-time & part-time)
OTG Management is an award winning food service management company with over 100 different restaurant and market concepts in over 16 airports in USA and abroad. We are now hiring for all around RESTAURANT STAFF to work at one of our our restaurant locations at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. If you're interested in working for a great company with more rewards then one, then click on the link below and submit a digital application.
Fine Leather Works - Sales Representative
We are looking for a skilled salesperson with previous sales experience to help this rising company with sales of all types of high quality leather goods. The Sales Reprentative will have a great opportunity to not only make base pay but also commissions based on sales volume. This is a chance for you to profit if the company can sell more products. Moreover, this opportunity can blossom into a managerial position as well if you can demonstrate the ability and capability.
- Previous sales experience
- Must be punctual and reliable
Please email us with your resume highlighting your past sales experiences along with two non-family member references who can attest to your abilities.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Legal Sea Foods - Hosts, Servers and Food Runners
Positions are available for Hosts, Servers, and Food Runners at Legal Sea Foods in Reagan National Airport. All applicants for our restaurant team should have applicable experience and a boat-load of professionalism, hospitality and enthusiasm.
At Legal Sea Foods, our employees' talent and dedication drive our uncompromising commitment to quality. We offer great pay and benefits including paid vacations, 401K, and an excellent Medical/Dental insurance program. Legal Sea Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply at: http://www.legalseafoods.com/careers
Starbucks - Barista
The Barista is responsible for fulfilling orders and completing sales transactions within a Starbucks establishment and performing other support functions which may include cleaning the food preparation, customer seating or stock areas and maintaining inventory, performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
We are looking for full and part-time positions, flexible hours, available weekends and available as early as 3:30 am.
Please apply at: http://www.hmshost.com/careers/hmshost-jobs-en/
Bluwire - Assistant Manager
We are currently hiring a full time Assistant Manager who is highly motivated and knowledgeable about electronics, mobile devices, and accessories including: headphones, tablets, cell phone cases, power solutions, Bluetooth, speakers, and more. Employees are paid an hourly rate reflective of previous experience, along with a competitive commission.
Essential Job Functions Will Include:
- Maintaining a comprehensive working knowledge of the store's products and their functions and capabilities
- Promoting and driving sales by providing exemplary customer service and demonstrating features and benefits of each product
- Maintaining merchandise and visual displays
- Performing routine inventory counts
- Ensuring that the store is clean and well organized at all times
- Training and coaching sales team
- Other Management Functions: Reporting, Ordering, Interviewing, etc.
- Previous experience in retail, sales, or wireless industry preferred
- Basic computer knowledge necessary, including Microsoft Word, Excel, etc. (associate will be trained on POS)
- Extraordinary customer service standards and integrity
- Positive, Can-Do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing nature
- Flexible availability including nights, weekend, and holidays
- High School Diploma or GED required
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org